Saturday, February 20, 2010

Natural Hair Growth Enhancers?

what is a natural recipe/method or what ever that will make my hair grow faster!


please help


BEST ANSWER CHOSEN!!Natural Hair Growth Enhancers?
i heard that sweat makes you hair grow faster, i havent tried it yet, but its an idea.Natural Hair Growth Enhancers?
i have tried putting contraceptive pills in the conditiner. i will smash all of them, two packs better and put it in a deep conditioner, mix well and every week deep condition your hair with the one you prepared and leave on for 15 minutes. at least for me it works, right now i had to cut my hair cause its damage so i am sure going to do that again. i did like 1 1/2 years ago and in about 6 months, triming an inch every month my hair went fro shoulder length to my waist, i was sooooo happy cause it was graduation time. anyways hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment