Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some good natural hair growth pills for women?

im not losing my hair its just very short and i want to grow it out past my sholders and my hair is at my ears? plz help i heard there was a thing llk that i just cant remember the name...idk if it matters but im blackWhat are some good natural hair growth pills for women?
as long as you are 18 or older, then you can take prenatal vitimans, even though you arent pregnant, i know that also massaging your head can help...





hope i helped :)What are some good natural hair growth pills for women?
Just take multi-vitamins that contain biotin. You dont need pills specifically for your hair. I am black too and I cut my hair in a pixi cut in march and my hair is shoulder length again now just from vitamins, and avoiding heat from flat irons, or hot water, etc..





Do Not take prenatal vitimans if you are not pregnant, it can make you sick.
Save your money, your hair is not going to grow any more than usual with hair growth supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment