Saturday, February 20, 2010

Natural hair growth inhibition???

is it true that tumeric and soy milk are two natural things to inhibit hair growth after waxing????





cool, so i only have to wax once in my life?????





if yes.... then how can u make tumeric colourless, so i dont end up with yellow legs for a week.??





thanks in advanceNatural hair growth inhibition???
No,that is not true. It will slow it down and still give you yellow legs.I tried it and it does not work for me it just gave me yellow legs and i had to tell everyone i slept food dye on my legs:P,But wax it is faster and you dont have to shave for three months or do the laser hair remover when you have done it six times it will stop hair from growing.I dont do hair remover because i think it hurts your skin so wax if you dont want that. Hoped i helped:)


ShelbyNatural hair growth inhibition???
i heard about it and tried it a few weeks ago but it didnt do anythin for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment